150g icing Sugar
2 egg yolks
1 egg white
½ tsp vanilla essence
30g NutriSoy Fresh Soya Milk No Sugar Added
60g plain flour
Black food colouring
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix 150g margarine, 150g icing sugar, 2 egg yolks and 1 egg white until a creamy smooth batter is formed. Mix for the least amount of time possible to avoid incorporating too much air.
2. Add in ½ tsp vanilla essence, 30g NutriSoy Original No Sugar Added and 60g plain flour, and mix until combined.
3. Add in about 200g cornflour and mix just until combined. Continue adding small amounts until you have solid, tough cookie dough. (You’re looking for a cookie dough consistency that is extremely difficult to mix – the stiffer the consistency, the more definition you’ll get in the shape of your dragons.)
4. Pop a spoonful of dough into your piping bag with the large star nozzle attached, and test pipe one dragon shape (try an S shape with a slightly lifted end, for the ‘face’)
5. To mark out the eyes, use a toothpick dipped in black food colouring to make two dots on one end of the dragon
6. Bake for around 12 minutes at 160°C – the cookies are done when the edges turns slightly brown!