1L of NutriSoy Fresh Soya Milk Reduced Sugar (Note: Nutrisoy Fresh Soya Milk is available in regular, reduced sugar and no sugar added, you may select according to your preference.)
1 cup Thai glutinous rice
1 handful butterfly pea flowers (dried or fresh)
1 cup ginkgo nuts (canned)
3 tbsp granulated sugar
2 cups water
- Rinse then soak rice in water for 2 to 3 hours.
- Add a cup of boiling hot water over butterfly pea flowers, stir and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Drain rice and transfer into cooking pot. Pour butterfly pea flower water and 2 cups of water to combine.
- Bring rice to a boil, then cook over medium low heat. Stir occasionally to prevent rice from sticking at the base of the pot.
- When water is fully absorbed and rice turns fluffy, add sugar and Ginkgo nuts. Stir to combine, remove from heat.
- Spoon sticky rice into serving cup/bowl. Pour NutriSoy fresh soya milk over rice for a nutritious dessert. Enjoy.