1 medium sized cauliflower
2 tbsp coconut oil
¼ tsp of salt
1 ¾ cups of NutriSoy Fresh Soya Milk with Omega No Sugar Added
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and mince them into small pieces
- Add 2 tbsps of coconut oil into a large skillet on medium high heat.
- Once hot, add the cauliflower and sprinkle 1/4 tsp of salt. Cook for 6 to 7 minutes until the cauliflower begins to turn golden in colour.
- Add 1 3/4 cups of NutriSoy Fresh Soya Milk with Omega No Sugar Added. Let the cauliflower cook for approximately 10 minutes until there is no liquid at the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender and puree until completely smooth, and you’re done!