- 1/2 cup mashed banana, | about 1 medium banana
- 1 cup soy milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour, | white, whole wheat pastry or white whole wheat
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Mash 1 banana and add the soy milk, oil, sugar and vanilla. Whisk or stir until well combined.
2. Add the flour on top of the mixed wet ingredients, then sprinkle the baking powder, salt and cinnamon on top of the flour.
3. Heat a large griddle or pan over medium-high heat. Drop about 1/3 cup of the batter onto the griddle. Cook until bubbles form, then flip and cook until golden brown on the other side, about 1-2 minutes. Repeat with all the remaining batter.
4. Serve it up with fresh fruits (I'm using blueberries, raspberries and figs) and maple syrup!
1 year ago